How to create a SAIL form with 6 adjacent input fields?

Hi

I am working on version 16.1.

The requirement of the client is that he wants 6 text fields to be displayed in one row in a SAIL form.
However, the Forms Designer provided by Appian has section which has 4 columns.
Is there a way to fulfill my requirement using a SAIL form.

Thanks in advance!!

OriginalPostID-211985

OriginalPostID-211985

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @komalc I believe that your question is misunderstood as per the comments made above. Correct me if I am wrong, you have designed a Form using Forms Designer which has a section component that contains 4 column layout. But when you Tempo Enabled it, the Form instead of rendering the 4 column layout is behaving in a different manner than expected, that is the contents are displayed in one column itself.

To the best of my knowledge, though you have configured the Section Component in such a way that it has four columns, you are able to experience this view(with 4 column layout) if and only if when you are viewing the Task Form from the Portal Interface. After moving to Tempo, you won't be able to experience this view because Tempo (be it a SAIL interface or Tempo-Enabled Form designed making use of Forms Designer) as of now, is only able to handle a maximum of two column layout and there is no surprise if the Tempo renders the interface that differs from the Portal view.
  • @komalc I believe that your question is misunderstood as per the comments made above. Correct me if I am wrong, you have designed a Form using Forms Designer which has a section component that contains 4 column layout. But when you Tempo Enabled it, the Form instead of rendering the 4 column layout is behaving in a different manner than expected, that is the contents are displayed in one column itself.

To the best of my knowledge, though you have configured the Section Component in such a way that it has four columns, you are able to experience this view(with 4 column layout) if and only if when you are viewing the Task Form from the Portal Interface. After moving to Tempo, you won't be able to experience this view because Tempo (be it a SAIL interface or Tempo-Enabled Form designed making use of Forms Designer) as of now, is only able to handle a maximum of two column layout and there is no surprise if the Tempo renders the interface that differs from the Portal view.
Children
No Data