Designing a modal window to send email

I want a link or a button/image on UI, by clicking over that I can send an email. But before sending an email, it should show me the To& CC in a pop up which I can edit. Then I click submit on popup & the email will be sent & I can be on same page.

OriginalPostID-212592

OriginalPostID-212592

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    There are ways to mimic what you're trying to achieve but SAIL doesn't support any kind of pop up modal window. You'll probably also get suggestions around using the startprocesswrite() plugin but you should really consider if there's any benefit to that approach - much better to remain in process and either loop back to the same form after sending the email or just activity chaining to a form that holds the same components. Be mindful not to compromise your process design by chasing a UI design that doesn't fit!
    Certified Lead Developer
    in reply to Tim
    Hello Tim,

I have noticed in Appian when we go to user Profile and click Edit Profile button, there is an popup coming with textbox and buttons. How can we create similar type of popup windows for our use cases. Is that possible? Is there any hidden components there in Appian only for product usage?
    Thank ...Bibhuti
    Certified Lead Developer
    in reply to Bibhuti
    Hi, currently these features are only available for the Appian product itself although we're all hoping that they'll eventually reach the solution designers too!
Reply Children