403 error after upgrading to 16.2

I created a Site in Appian 16.1. Today I upgraded the server to Appian 16.2. Every time i try to log in to the site I get a 403 Sorry, your request cannot be processed. I also noticed that in the URL it loses the site link IE the login is "/suite/sites/phs-users" and with the 403 error the link is "/suite/sites".

The corresponding error shows up in the server.log file:

ERROR com.appiancorp.security.authz.Forbidden - Could not log forbidden URI. forbiddenUri=/portal/portal.jsp, originalUri=/

Things I have tried to do to resolve this issue:

1. Stopped JBoss
2. Deleted:
<JBoss home>/standalone/tmp
<JBoss home>/standalone/data
3. Restarted JBoss
4. Cleared the cache on my computer before trying again.
5. The error still occurred

Then I did the following:
Compare the Standalone.xml files of 16.1 to 16.2, and they are Identical. Compared the web.xml files of 16.1 to 16.2 and there was nothing in them mentioning portal.jsp.

I tried going into the si...

server.log

OriginalPostID-212852

OriginalPostID-212852

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • ...te and making a small change and saving it. I then logged out and tried to log into the site directly again and had the error happen again.

If I'm already logged on to Appian and go to the site it loads perfectly fine.

Has anyone else run into this issue? I attached the server.log file as well. There may be other errors in it since I just did the installation today but the one I need assistance with for this issue is the ERROR com.appiancorp.security.authz.Forbidden - Could not log forbidden URI. forbiddenUri=/portal/portal.jsp, originalUri=/

Thank you in advance.
  • ...te and making a small change and saving it. I then logged out and tried to log into the site directly again and had the error happen again.

If I'm already logged on to Appian and go to the site it loads perfectly fine.

Has anyone else run into this issue? I attached the server.log file as well. There may be other errors in it since I just did the installation today but the one I need assistance with for this issue is the ERROR com.appiancorp.security.authz.Forbidden - Could not log forbidden URI. forbiddenUri=/portal/portal.jsp, originalUri=/

Thank you in advance.
Children
No Data