Issue displaying name of document in file upload component

Hi All,

I am facing an issue in displaying the name of new version document in file upload component in SAIL. And it was displaying the base version name in file upload component when I pass document Id to value parameter, but the document name is getting updated in Appian repository with versions also.

To elaborate I have a document with 4 versions when I used document function to display the name of the document, the function fetched the name of the latest document i.e version 4. But when I used the same document to pre-populate in a file upload component the component showed the document name which uploaded for the first time i.e. version 1 and the whole scenario was done in Appian 16.2 environment.

Thanks in advance.

OriginalPostID-214468

OriginalPostID-214468

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @vijay- When you are maintaining versions of the document it stores the same appian document Id for all the versions.when we use this document id in document() it will give the latest version document name.where as in the file upload component it is showing the first version document name.May be the functionality written in the back-end for file upload component will take like that because the appian document id is same for all versions.
  • @vijay- When you are maintaining versions of the document it stores the same appian document Id for all the versions.when we use this document id in document() it will give the latest version document name.where as in the file upload component it is showing the first version document name.May be the functionality written in the back-end for file upload component will take like that because the appian document id is same for all versions.
Children
No Data