Possible to store all data store entities in local variables?

Is there any way to accumulate all the data store entities of all the data stores that are there on an environment into a local variable. Requirement is to build a custom picker using which a data store entity can be selected and the user is able to download the data of the selected data store entity in CSV/Excel format. Downloading the data i am aware of , problem is accumulating all the data store entities in a local variable. Any suggestions are welcome.
Thanks in advance.

OriginalPostID-215302

OriginalPostID-215302

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I would like to make a confirmation with respect to the Shared Component mentioned above. To the best of my knowledge, it may be ruled out as an option. Because the use-case here talks about accumulating the Data Store Entities from all the Datasources in the given Appian instance into a storage location and searching through them, whereas the Shared Component is all about querying the Data Store Entity that is inputted to it. In-fact, querying the Entities comes at a later stage, that is, only after searching through the available Data Store Entities and choosing one of them thereafter.
  • I would like to make a confirmation with respect to the Shared Component mentioned above. To the best of my knowledge, it may be ruled out as an option. Because the use-case here talks about accumulating the Data Store Entities from all the Datasources in the given Appian instance into a storage location and searching through them, whereas the Shared Component is all about querying the Data Store Entity that is inputted to it. In-fact, querying the Entities comes at a later stage, that is, only after searching through the available Data Store Entities and choosing one of them thereafter.
Children
No Data