Disable sorting on one column only in a paging grid

I am currently working on a paging Grid. I want to achieve below functionality . Any help is appreciated .

-> I have around 10 columns . I just want to disable sorting on only one column and retain sorting on all other columns. Is there a way to achieve this . If Yes please share.

OriginalPostID-216660

OriginalPostID-216660

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @roopeshr Hope you are asking the question in the context of SAIL Forms. I believe providing a value (or a null value) to 'field' attribute that doesn't resolve to a valid field (as mentioned in the below example) name in the label-value/CDT array that goes to the paging grid should help you. If you do so, though you are able to click on the column, you won't be able to sort as the field is invalid.

Example:
    a!gridTextColumn(
    field:""
    )
  • @roopeshr Hope you are asking the question in the context of SAIL Forms. I believe providing a value (or a null value) to 'field' attribute that doesn't resolve to a valid field (as mentioned in the below example) name in the label-value/CDT array that goes to the paging grid should help you. If you do so, though you are able to click on the column, you won't be able to sort as the field is invalid.

Example:
    a!gridTextColumn(
    field:""
    )
Children
No Data