Disable sorting on one column only in a paging grid

I am currently working on a paging Grid. I want to achieve below functionality . Any help is appreciated .

-> I have around 10 columns . I just want to disable sorting on only one column and retain sorting on all other columns. Is there a way to achieve this . If Yes please share.

OriginalPostID-216660

OriginalPostID-216660

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @tim.clarke Even I did the same way as what you did, but a minor issue with the approach you have chosen is, when we paginate and interact with a field that lacks sorting capability, startIndex is being changed which isn't desired and it is the outcome of my testing. So to the best of my knowledge, we also need to play with startIndex and batchSize attributes as we are doing with sort attribute.
  • @tim.clarke Even I did the same way as what you did, but a minor issue with the approach you have chosen is, when we paginate and interact with a field that lacks sorting capability, startIndex is being changed which isn't desired and it is the outcome of my testing. So to the best of my knowledge, we also need to play with startIndex and batchSize attributes as we are doing with sort attribute.
Children
No Data