Disable sorting on one column only in a paging grid

I am currently working on a paging Grid. I want to achieve below functionality . Any help is appreciated .

-> I have around 10 columns . I just want to disable sorting on only one column and retain sorting on all other columns. Is there a way to achieve this . If Yes please share.

OriginalPostID-216660

OriginalPostID-216660

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Senior Developer
    @sikhivahans - I am having a similar problem and have not been able to figure out how to adapt the solution you suggested. I have a dashboard (SAIL form - see attached) that displays 2 grids of data that is pulled from a CDT (a view) and they have default sort fields. If the user tries to resort the columns, they get an error "sort should not have blank sort fields" even if they try to sort on the default sort field. How do I resolve this?

Right now it looks like data exists for all items but there are other fields used in the query that are not displayed on the grid which I’m guessing is what’s throwing the error. I tried to adapt the code you suggested to @roopeshr but I kept getting errors. Attached is the original SAIL code for this form. Thanks for any suggestions you may have!
    Certified Senior Developer
    @sikhivahans - I am having a similar problem and have not been able to figure out how to adapt the solution you suggested. I have a dashboard (SAIL form - see attached) that displays 2 grids of data that is pulled from a CDT (a view) and they have default sort fields. If the user tries to resort the columns, they get an error "sort should not have blank sort fields" even if they try to sort on the default sort field. How do I resolve this?

Right now it looks like data exists for all items but there are other fields used in the query that are not displayed on the grid which I’m guessing is what’s throwing the error. I tried to adapt the code you suggested to @roopeshr but I kept getting errors. Attached is the original SAIL code for this form. Thanks for any suggestions you may have!
Children
No Data