Dynamically upload multiple documents

Hi All,
I have a requirement regarding SAIL editable grid. I need to upload multiple documents dynamically. So I kept a file upload field in editable grid and trying to capture the value into multiple documents pv. But I was getting some error.

Kindly do the needful,
Thanks

GridFileUpload.doc

OriginalPostID-219182

OriginalPostID-219182

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @sidhantb: He has initialized the variable local!items in his parent rule. And that is his complete code. Just in case if you have not came across, you can access the local variables defined in any level of parent without receiving them as ri's. But it has its own merit and demerit.

And here the problem is the way in which the variable was initialized and utilized. It was defined in a complex manned which is not required.
  • @sidhantb: He has initialized the variable local!items in his parent rule. And that is his complete code. Just in case if you have not came across, you can access the local variables defined in any level of parent without receiving them as ri's. But it has its own merit and demerit.

And here the problem is the way in which the variable was initialized and utilized. It was defined in a complex manned which is not required.
Children
No Data