Dynamically upload multiple documents

Hi All,
I have a requirement regarding SAIL editable grid. I need to upload multiple documents dynamically. So I kept a file upload field in editable grid and trying to capture the value into multiple documents pv. But I was getting some error.

Kindly do the needful,
Thanks

GridFileUpload.doc

OriginalPostID-219182

OriginalPostID-219182

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @sikhivahans: You are right. I did not place the perfect code there. Just pasted a working code and suggested the practitioner to look for better code. I quickly tried few things like type!Document(), 'type{name-space}Document' and few more similar syntax. Nothing worked so just used typeof() there. When he actually uses a CDT or real variable in his implementation he can choose the perfect code I guess.
  • @sikhivahans: You are right. I did not place the perfect code there. Just pasted a working code and suggested the practitioner to look for better code. I quickly tried few things like type!Document(), 'type{name-space}Document' and few more similar syntax. Nothing worked so just used typeof() there. When he actually uses a CDT or real variable in his implementation he can choose the perfect code I guess.
Children
No Data