How to add multipledropdownfield component to editable grid?

I want to add multipledropdownfield component to editable grid.
When I tried to do the same thing getting the below error message.

A grid layout component [label=“Label”] has an invalid value for “rows”. The row layout at index 1 contains a component that is not supported in the grid layout.

Could you please provide any workaround solution for my requirement

OriginalPostID-219700

OriginalPostID-219700

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @bhanusreev Hi, if your interest purely lies in making more than one selection at a time, then isn't it worth thinking about SAIL components that allows you to make more than one selection at a time? Checkboxes and Pickers are the available options for you and personally I would have opted for Checkbox if I have come across this use-case. A trade-off with checkbox is that it won't show a scrollbar as Multiple Drop Down does in case of many values. Trade-off with pickers is that values won't be shown until and unless the interactions are made.

If Checkboxes/Pickers doesn't fit your requirements, I would suggest going for providing a link for each item in the Paging Grid and clicking it should surface the data in a new section with a capability to edit (similar to content at http://bit.ly/28QWTDX). From my perspective, logical Grouping as suggested above might be an option, but is a overhead in terms of reading, writing and updating data, if it's not already in place.
  • @bhanusreev Hi, if your interest purely lies in making more than one selection at a time, then isn't it worth thinking about SAIL components that allows you to make more than one selection at a time? Checkboxes and Pickers are the available options for you and personally I would have opted for Checkbox if I have come across this use-case. A trade-off with checkbox is that it won't show a scrollbar as Multiple Drop Down does in case of many values. Trade-off with pickers is that values won't be shown until and unless the interactions are made.

If Checkboxes/Pickers doesn't fit your requirements, I would suggest going for providing a link for each item in the Paging Grid and clicking it should surface the data in a new section with a capability to edit (similar to content at http://bit.ly/28QWTDX). From my perspective, logical Grouping as suggested above might be an option, but is a overhead in terms of reading, writing and updating data, if it's not already in place.
Children
No Data