How to get the taskId of task being assigned

Certified Senior Developer

If we plan to send a customized email notification for users for task assignment, how do we send the link for the task?? point here, is there a way where i can get the taskId of the task being assigned (other than creating the report and getting the task id from there) and send it as a link in the customized email. We have a parallel task for emai lnotification and UI task.

OriginalPostID-220931

OriginalPostID-220931

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Raghu,

If you want to bind Task Id with email notification, you can do it easily by following below steps

1. create constant "cons!MY_TASKS" first

2. Then use following code to get the current task id of Approval

"a!queryProcessAnalytics(report: cons!DDG_UserTask, contextUsers: "user_name").data.dp0[1]"

pass Approval username instead of "user_name" in above code, mention username to whom approval is assigning(or user input task)

3. These will return you Task id of Approval and then bind with URL of Tempo or Site.

• Hi Raghu,

If you want to bind Task Id with email notification, you can do it easily by following below steps

1. create constant "cons!MY_TASKS" first

2. Then use following code to get the current task id of Approval

"a!queryProcessAnalytics(report: cons!DDG_UserTask, contextUsers: "user_name").data.dp0[1]"

pass Approval username instead of "user_name" in above code, mention username to whom approval is assigning(or user input task)

3. These will return you Task id of Approval and then bind with URL of Tempo or Site.

Children