Issue with multiple checkbox fields

Hi All,

I have requirement checkboxfiled,

While selecting the single checkbox Exchanges corresponding Class are coming,
I am facing issue with multiple checkboxes

While selecting the multiple checkbox’s Exchanges Corresponding Classes are not coming
I am attaching the code ,
Could you please suggest anyone in this?

Thanks

Multiple checkboxes selection.doc

OriginalPostID-221246

OriginalPostID-221246

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @rameshm Hi, as per the contents in the word document, I understand that you are facing the issue in updating the Class when you select more than one Exchange. If so, please find attached the snippet and that helps you resolve the issue. And if my understanding of the issue you are experiencing is correct, then I would suggest you to change the way you are checking for the presence of certain values in local!tExchange.

For instance, the checks such as local!tExchange="CBOT" or local!tExchange="CME" holds valid only when one value is chosen in the Exchange. When multiple values are chosen, this check fails, and we should make use of array functions in order to navigate through. We should be aware of the fact that the variables used inside the components such as Checkbox, Multiple Dropdown, Pickers etc always possess the capability of holding more than one value, and in order to search through the values of these variables, we need to depend on array functions rather than making use of a simplex text comparison.

Though your usecase might differ from what myself or other practitioners have been trying to show you, I would suggest you to start treating the local!tExchange as an array and make use of array functions in order to navigate or search through it.
  • @rameshm Hi, as per the contents in the word document, I understand that you are facing the issue in updating the Class when you select more than one Exchange. If so, please find attached the snippet and that helps you resolve the issue. And if my understanding of the issue you are experiencing is correct, then I would suggest you to change the way you are checking for the presence of certain values in local!tExchange.

For instance, the checks such as local!tExchange="CBOT" or local!tExchange="CME" holds valid only when one value is chosen in the Exchange. When multiple values are chosen, this check fails, and we should make use of array functions in order to navigate through. We should be aware of the fact that the variables used inside the components such as Checkbox, Multiple Dropdown, Pickers etc always possess the capability of holding more than one value, and in order to search through the values of these variables, we need to depend on array functions rather than making use of a simplex text comparison.

Though your usecase might differ from what myself or other practitioners have been trying to show you, I would suggest you to start treating the local!tExchange as an array and make use of array functions in order to navigate or search through it.
Children
No Data