Issue with multiple checkbox fields

Hi All,

I have requirement checkboxfiled,

While selecting the single checkbox Exchanges corresponding Class are coming,
I am facing issue with multiple checkboxes

While selecting the multiple checkbox’s Exchanges Corresponding Classes are not coming
I am attaching the code ,
Could you please suggest anyone in this?

Thanks

Multiple checkboxes selection.doc

OriginalPostID-221246

OriginalPostID-221246

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @rameshm Just now I have seen the latest document uploaded by you and I could say that the problem lies in making the comparisons(conditions in if()) and the way local!tExchange is being treated. Treat local!tExchange as an array variable and make use of array functions to search through while checking for presence of more than one value and that resolves your issue afaik. The same has been shown in the code snippet attached by me in the last comment.
  • @rameshm Just now I have seen the latest document uploaded by you and I could say that the problem lies in making the comparisons(conditions in if()) and the way local!tExchange is being treated. Treat local!tExchange as an array variable and make use of array functions to search through while checking for presence of more than one value and that resolves your issue afaik. The same has been shown in the code snippet attached by me in the last comment.
Children
No Data