Issues with multiple checkboxes

Hi All,

I am facing Issue With More than two selection of Checkboxes.
I am attaching the requirement document.
Thanks

More than two selection Checkbox.doc

OriginalPostID-221397

OriginalPostID-221397

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @rameshm Please find attached the code snippet and it gives an idea of how the usecase can be accomplished.

And I would like to suggest you to store the combinations in a database table. And a simple query with type of entity (Exchange US/Exchange UK), entity id or entity value (id or value of the chosen Exchange US/Exchange UK) as query filters should drive the classes. Though this functionality is doable by using functions such as if(),choose(),displayvalue() and combinations thereby, it's always worth storing the combinations in a database entity as this leads us to drive the results in a simple manner rather than checking loads of conditions. Also storing the matrix in database makes the maintenance simple as compared to maintaining the same in expression rules.
  • @rameshm Please find attached the code snippet and it gives an idea of how the usecase can be accomplished.

And I would like to suggest you to store the combinations in a database table. And a simple query with type of entity (Exchange US/Exchange UK), entity id or entity value (id or value of the chosen Exchange US/Exchange UK) as query filters should drive the classes. Though this functionality is doable by using functions such as if(),choose(),displayvalue() and combinations thereby, it's always worth storing the combinations in a database entity as this leads us to drive the results in a simple manner rather than checking loads of conditions. Also storing the matrix in database makes the maintenance simple as compared to maintaining the same in expression rules.
Children