Unable to save all selected row objects from multiple pages while using SAIL

Hi,

In SAIL - Grid with paging implemented, I am not able to save all selected row objects from the multiple pages.

When we traverse through the pages and select grid rows from multiple pages, dataset gets refreshed for each page so selected row details are lost.
I can get all selected identifiers but not sure how to get complete row details from the selected identifiers as we don't have complete dataset.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Jayashri

Thanks,
Jayashri

OriginalPostID-227728

OriginalPostID-227728

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • You can not select rows from multiple pages in the grid. It's per page since when you define gridSelection and you define pagingInfo in the gridSelection. To solve your problem, you can have Add button under grid and when user clicks on add the selected rows get stored into local variable lets call it as local!selectedData. When user goes to next page in grid and select some rows then again clicks on Add for which you will have to use append(local!selectedData, index(local!gridDatasubset, local!gridSelection.selected, null)) in saveInto of Add button and you can show that data in another grid. And that's how you will have all the selected rows data in local!selectedData. Let me know if that makes sense.
  • You can not select rows from multiple pages in the grid. It's per page since when you define gridSelection and you define pagingInfo in the gridSelection. To solve your problem, you can have Add button under grid and when user clicks on add the selected rows get stored into local variable lets call it as local!selectedData. When user goes to next page in grid and select some rows then again clicks on Add for which you will have to use append(local!selectedData, index(local!gridDatasubset, local!gridSelection.selected, null)) in saveInto of Add button and you can show that data in another grid. And that's how you will have all the selected rows data in local!selectedData. Let me know if that makes sense.
Children
No Data