Query on File Size Limit

While creating the File Upload function in ui, may I know if there is anyway to SET PARTICULAR LIMIT to the size of file being upload?

Thanks.

OriginalPostID-233969

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    @kdimitrov's suggestion is probably the way to go for this. I would like to expand on it and point out that, when the filesize is accessed this way, the result is actually a text value, and its context changes depending on the size, i.e. with different suffixes like "kb", "mb", etc. The best way to handle this, I believe, would be to write a separate function in an expression rule where the various possibilities are parsed and converted to an integer value of bytes, since then that can be easily compared to a constant, etc.
    Certified Lead Developer
    @kdimitrov's suggestion is probably the way to go for this. I would like to expand on it and point out that, when the filesize is accessed this way, the result is actually a text value, and its context changes depending on the size, i.e. with different suffixes like "kb", "mb", etc. The best way to handle this, I believe, would be to write a separate function in an expression rule where the various possibilities are parsed and converted to an integer value of bytes, since then that can be easily compared to a constant, etc.
Children
No Data