Context of Related Action

Hello! Please may I know when I was adding an "update" function as an RELATED ACTION on the Record page, what should be filled in the "Context" Box?

I have filled in every input that the process model required but it still did not work...

OriginalPostID-235348

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Also, You cannot use 'rule!SC_queryCallLogByID(rf!callLogId).callLogCustomer' format. I got that you want to read only one particular value from that rule but it will not work like that. either you need to return that single value or you need to use some other rule which will call the above rule then return only required value.
    same will be applicable for 'rule!SC_queryCallLogById(rf!callLogId).callLog'
  • Also, You cannot use 'rule!SC_queryCallLogByID(rf!callLogId).callLogCustomer' format. I got that you want to read only one particular value from that rule but it will not work like that. either you need to return that single value or you need to use some other rule which will call the above rule then return only required value.
    same will be applicable for 'rule!SC_queryCallLogById(rf!callLogId).callLog'
Children
No Data