Passing single input variable with multiple values to Stored Proc

Hi All. I am trying to execute a stored proc from SAIL having a input parameter as pinABC which is of type Text and can hold multiple values. The stored proc will execute a query having where clause as "WHERE ABC IN (pinABC)". When a single value is getting passed to the stored proc it is working fine, but the moment there are multiple values being passed from SAIL - it is failing. Any help on how to pass a parameter with multiple values to Stored Proc? Sample query as below:

local!spResult:fn!executestoredprocedure(
dataSourceName: <Data Source Name>,
procedureName: <Stored Proc Name>,
inputs: {{name: "pinABC",value:tostring(ri!ABC)}
}
)

Note: The rule input is of type Text and can have multiple values

OriginalPostID-236582

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @brettr: I already tried apply() function with tostring which didn't work. I now tried touniformstring and that too is not working. The value which I am getting from Record to the SAIL is like this - 123; 456; 789 and even after using the functions mentioned above the result remains the same. So I used following syntax in Stored Proc - "SET pinABC = REPLACE(pinABC, '; ', ',' ); - but with no success
  • @brettr: I already tried apply() function with tostring which didn't work. I now tried touniformstring and that too is not working. The value which I am getting from Record to the SAIL is like this - 123; 456; 789 and even after using the functions mentioned above the result remains the same. So I used following syntax in Stored Proc - "SET pinABC = REPLACE(pinABC, '; ', ',' ); - but with no success
Children
No Data