Reuse components on SAIL form

We in process of transitioning our old forms to SAIL. Almost all of our task forms display the same information in a header, we currently have a rule to generate a HTML table to display this. In SAIL, it looks like you can't display a HTML table. Is there a way to create an interface with this common information and insert it into the corresponding task interfaces?

OriginalPostID-240639

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Ok, I have another question. Now that I got this to work, this rule interface will be used for most of the forms that we have, the values for the rule inputs are saved into process variables. I changed the ri! to the corresponding pv! variables in a subsequent form and it works. Is this best practice or should I be using the ri! inputs? Thanks.
  • Ok, I have another question. Now that I got this to work, this rule interface will be used for most of the forms that we have, the values for the rule inputs are saved into process variables. I changed the ri! to the corresponding pv! variables in a subsequent form and it works. Is this best practice or should I be using the ri! inputs? Thanks.
Children
No Data