Grid field display using CDT

I am trying to display a grid field using a Employee CDT which has nested Skill CDT, association between these two CDTs is one to many. For an instance it's like one employee with multiple skills.

When I am trying to display it says the total count of grid is different from the number of rows to be displayed.

Can anyone help me by providing multiple solutions to solve this issue?

OriginalPostID-240663

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    @Shashank , @Sachin

Here as mentioned by @Stefanh ,we have direct solution for the issue in Appian (by using joinarray), then Why do we go for DB Views?
    As per my knowledge if we create views, while moving applications to different environment, again we need to create those views .
    If I am not wrong, we can achieve the same by using Appian functions in your case.
    I am not sure about the performance issues with Appian functions over DB views.

Certified Lead Developer
    @Shashank , @Sachin

Here as mentioned by @Stefanh ,we have direct solution for the issue in Appian (by using joinarray), then Why do we go for DB Views?
    As per my knowledge if we create views, while moving applications to different environment, again we need to create those views .
    If I am not wrong, we can achieve the same by using Appian functions in your case.
    I am not sure about the performance issues with Appian functions over DB views.

Children
No Data