Grid field display using CDT

I am trying to display a grid field using a Employee CDT which has nested Skill CDT, association between these two CDTs is one to many. For an instance it's like one employee with multiple skills.

When I am trying to display it says the total count of grid is different from the number of rows to be displayed.

Can anyone help me by providing multiple solutions to solve this issue?

OriginalPostID-240663

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    @Dastagiri
    The reason for the issue is :
    Suppose there are three cells in a column that contain 11, the array 22 and 23, and 33. We might expect this index function to return: { 11, { 22, 23 }, 33 } However, in most cases when arrays are nested, one single array is created using the elements the nested arrays. So { 11, { 22, 23 }, 33 } becomes { 11, 22, 23, 33 }. You can try this yourself by testing an expression rule with the definition length({ 11, { 22, 23 }, 33 }).
    Certified Lead Developer
    @Dastagiri
    The reason for the issue is :
    Suppose there are three cells in a column that contain 11, the array 22 and 23, and 33. We might expect this index function to return: { 11, { 22, 23 }, 33 } However, in most cases when arrays are nested, one single array is created using the elements the nested arrays. So { 11, { 22, 23 }, 33 } becomes { 11, 22, 23, 33 }. You can try this yourself by testing an expression rule with the definition length({ 11, { 22, 23 }, 33 }).
Children
No Data