Error handling chained call web service nodes

I have a set of chained forms and activities. There is call to web-service in between the chained forms. The web-service does a search on the values entered. I am not able to understand, how to do error handling. I would like the user to have save capability on entered data if call to web service fails. How to do this?...

OriginalPostID-71501

OriginalPostID-71501

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Collect their responses on a form on a UI node, save their initial responses into a set of pv! that represent the temporary responses. You can then call this information back up, alter it, and utilize it at any point during the running process. Additionally, be aware that the user experience that may be affected by chaining through a lot of processing or processing reliant on other services like web services.
  • Collect their responses on a form on a UI node, save their initial responses into a set of pv! that represent the temporary responses. You can then call this information back up, alter it, and utilize it at any point during the running process. Additionally, be aware that the user experience that may be affected by chaining through a lot of processing or processing reliant on other services like web services.
Children
No Data