Prevent Removal of Uploaded Document

Hello, I have a use case in which I need to allow a user to upload multiple documents to a SAIL form via a!fileUploadField. Once the desired docs are uploaded, the user clicks a button to commit the documents to the form and sets a Boolean variable that's used to disable the file upload field. I need to prevent the user from adding more documents AND prevent them from removing committed docs once the button is clicked.

I have accomplished the ability to disable the file upload field, preventing additional uploads however the user can still remove uploaded documents from the interface via the X next to the document name. Is there a way to disable all functionality on a file upload field, including the ability to remove docs?

Thanks in advance for your help!

OriginalPostID-247982

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @shashank The link you have mentioned was talking about preventing removal of the docs which were uploaded in the previous steps. Which can be achieved by using a!documentDownloadLink() component. After watching picture in the above comments, what i understand is the current user is uploading multiple files and once he click on File upload complete button he should not be able to remove the files.
  • @shashank The link you have mentioned was talking about preventing removal of the docs which were uploaded in the previous steps. Which can be achieved by using a!documentDownloadLink() component. After watching picture in the above comments, what i understand is the current user is uploading multiple files and once he click on File upload complete button he should not be able to remove the files.
Children
No Data