Disable specific row selection in GridField

As per my understanding GridField sail component disable selection on all the rows in a grid. However I have a requirement where in I need to disable selection on a specific record in a grid. Is there anyway to achieve this?

OriginalPostID-250250

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • It is possible to disable the rows based on the condition. First you need to identify the rows that needs to be disabled and have to form an array. For example, suppose you have 5 rows and the row 1 & 3 needs to be disabled because the data is not eligible then you need to form an array say {N,E,N,E,E} (Where N - Not Eligible & E - Eligible), and pass this array one by one in the rowlayout rule and put a condition on disabled parameter as : if index = N, true, False.

Hope this may help you.
  • It is possible to disable the rows based on the condition. First you need to identify the rows that needs to be disabled and have to form an array. For example, suppose you have 5 rows and the row 1 & 3 needs to be disabled because the data is not eligible then you need to form an array say {N,E,N,E,E} (Where N - Not Eligible & E - Eligible), and pass this array one by one in the rowlayout rule and put a condition on disabled parameter as : if index = N, true, False.

Hope this may help you.
Children
No Data