Can we download document just after uploading it?

Hi,

In a case, I have to upload document through a!fileUploadField() and on the same page need to show a download link, so that user can see what document, he has uploaded.
if we click on "save as draft" button and come to same page then I can download document. but without click on any button download link is not working. is it possible to download document just after upload without submit button?

OriginalPostID-251409

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Vivek. Unfortunately I'm not aware of a way that you can do what you describe. One way to make the work-around you described seem more user-friendly is to make the "save as draft" submit button say, "Upload" instead. Even though it is a submit button, when the flow is redirected to the same page from the user's perspective he has never left the page. He will see the Upload button as a part of the document upload process rather than thinking he has left the page and returned to it. Hope this helps.
  • Hi Vivek. Unfortunately I'm not aware of a way that you can do what you describe. One way to make the work-around you described seem more user-friendly is to make the "save as draft" submit button say, "Upload" instead. Even though it is a submit button, when the flow is redirected to the same page from the user's perspective he has never left the page. He will see the Upload button as a part of the document upload process rather than thinking he has left the page and returned to it. Hope this helps.
Children
No Data