Set value to a date time variable on saving a date field

Hi All,
I have a scenario where there is a date field and once a date is entered, a date and time field should replace a date field with a defaulted time and the date.
If I remove either date or time in the date time field, it should again go back to a empty date field. Following is the code

load(
local!dt1,
local!dtTm1,
if(isnull(local!dt1),
a!dateField(
label:"date",
value:todate(local!dt1),
saveInto:{local!dt1,a!save(local!dtTm1,gmt(todatetime(save!value & " " & "16:00")))}
),
a!dateTimeField(
label:"dateTime",
value:todatetime(local!dtTm1),
saveInto:{local!dtTm1,local!dt1}
)
)

)

But when I again enter a date in the date field, the date and time field populates with a previously entered date and time instead of current chosen one. Is there any other way to implement this?

Thanks in advance.

OriginalPostID-251525

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Thanks Sally, the issue with "Could not cast from Time to Date and Time with Timezone." is fixed in the date field by setting hours with timezone. However once the date time field appears with a default value and If I remove either date or time, the date field has to appear with empty date. When I choose another date, the date and time field appears with date entered the previous time.

• Thanks Sally, the issue with "Could not cast from Time to Date and Time with Timezone." is fixed in the date field by setting hours with timezone. However once the date time field appears with a default value and If I remove either date or time, the date field has to appear with empty date. When I choose another date, the date and time field appears with date entered the previous time.

Children
No Data