Appian accessibility

Hello, I'm looking for information on how Appian can support accessibility for people that are visual impaired but I haven't been able to find any documentation on the forum.
We have a few people in our organization that are visual impaired and could possibly interact with Appian if a solution existed.

If anyone has any experience in this area or have people within their organization that have these types of needs, it would great if you can comment or recommend a solution (software or hardware) that you considered implementing with Appian.

Thanks, Mario

OriginalPostID-253171

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I sat with a user here that's visual impaired to get a feeling first hand on his experience with accessing Appian. His biggest complain was on the Tempo UI. He had difficulty understanding menu options (News, Tasks, Records, Reports, Actions) and didn't understand what they mean or what he would use them for. Here are some of the questions he had.
    What do I use Records or Actions for?
    Hoe do I find the workflow I usually submit?
    How do I logout?
    He also asked me if his picture was present but he had not uploaded and he could not find an option to do so.
    Both Logout and Profile are in the users dropdown.
    Any ideas on how to address some of these issues?
  • I sat with a user here that's visual impaired to get a feeling first hand on his experience with accessing Appian. His biggest complain was on the Tempo UI. He had difficulty understanding menu options (News, Tasks, Records, Reports, Actions) and didn't understand what they mean or what he would use them for. Here are some of the questions he had.
    What do I use Records or Actions for?
    Hoe do I find the workflow I usually submit?
    How do I logout?
    He also asked me if his picture was present but he had not uploaded and he could not find an option to do so.
    Both Logout and Profile are in the users dropdown.
    Any ideas on how to address some of these issues?
Children
No Data