Appian accessibility

Hello, I'm looking for information on how Appian can support accessibility for people that are visual impaired but I haven't been able to find any documentation on the forum.
We have a few people in our organization that are visual impaired and could possibly interact with Appian if a solution existed.

If anyone has any experience in this area or have people within their organization that have these types of needs, it would great if you can comment or recommend a solution (software or hardware) that you considered implementing with Appian.

Thanks, Mario

OriginalPostID-253171

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    Most of what you've pointed out here is not unique to those visually impaired. The way I try to solve this problem is with a landing page that provides helpful information to end users. You can explain to them what the tabs are. For example, news where I go to see things that are being escalated to my attention, tasks where I go to complete the things that are waiting my action, records where I go to dive more into an individual topic or subject, reports where I go to see aggregate or summary information, and actions where I go to start a new process. You can also put direct links to actions on this home page or even a summary of their tasks so that they have one single place to go for information that's critical and things they need to do.
    Hope that helps
    Certified Lead Developer
    Most of what you've pointed out here is not unique to those visually impaired. The way I try to solve this problem is with a landing page that provides helpful information to end users. You can explain to them what the tabs are. For example, news where I go to see things that are being escalated to my attention, tasks where I go to complete the things that are waiting my action, records where I go to dive more into an individual topic or subject, reports where I go to see aggregate or summary information, and actions where I go to start a new process. You can also put direct links to actions on this home page or even a summary of their tasks so that they have one single place to go for information that's critical and things they need to do.
    Hope that helps
Children
No Data