Data From Editable Grid to be stored back in the database

I have created an editable grid with some values. The values are being fetched from the Database via data store. now i would like to update the changes(Addition, Deletion and updation) made in the grid to the Dashboard. Could you please guide me on how to proceed.

i have followed the steps present in the link
forum.appian.com/.../SAIL_Recipes.html

Request your assistance.

OriginalPostID-257383

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Ok, once user has edited the details, and click on submit button you can use write to data store entity by taking the CDT(multiple) as input to data store entity. As primary key is already available for the rows it will update the data base . In case user has added new row in a grid write to data store will create new row in database. Assuming you have taken a CDT which is a multiple and saving all the data in same CDT
  • Ok, once user has edited the details, and click on submit button you can use write to data store entity by taking the CDT(multiple) as input to data store entity. As primary key is already available for the rows it will update the data base . In case user has added new row in a grid write to data store will create new row in database. Assuming you have taken a CDT which is a multiple and saving all the data in same CDT
Children
No Data