Testing Embedded Interface

We were looking to begin studying this function. As you may know you can use a text editor such as brackets or notepad ++ to create a html page and then view the results in a browser. Can you embed the appian script in this and view in the browser? If not then I would suspect that I could host a webpage on an internal server and then test the appian interface that way.

OriginalPostID-263396

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • So question for you. I am attempting to do what i said above. I am using text editor brackets. It connects to Chrome. I built a simple page added my appian cloud domain .js and then added in the body <appian-task taskid="268452465"/> which is a valid open task assigned to me. Nothing opened in the page. I looked at the developer tool console and saw this error message:

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 401 (Unauthorized) cors

Since Im new at this would appreciate any assistance:-)
  • So question for you. I am attempting to do what i said above. I am using text editor brackets. It connects to Chrome. I built a simple page added my appian cloud domain .js and then added in the body <appian-task taskid="268452465"/> which is a valid open task assigned to me. Nothing opened in the page. I looked at the developer tool console and saw this error message:

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 401 (Unauthorized) cors

Since Im new at this would appreciate any assistance:-)
Children
No Data