I am using paging grid to display data from Cdt without using data store.

Certified Lead Developer
I am using paging grid to display data from Cdt without using data store.

I want to sort the data while displaying it in paging grid by one of the date parameter of cdt, is there any way to do it.

Thanks,
Ankit...

OriginalPostID-74401

OriginalPostID-74401

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I am sorting on a text field in the CDT. I am creating a variable of type pagingdata and setting the values. If I set the field of the CDT as the sort parameter, it does perform the sorting, however the batch size set in the variable takes precedence over the row count. So, if I enter "10" as the batch size in the pagingdata variable, my grid shows 10 rows but if I click page 2, it does not refresh with the next 10 rows.. it is stuck displaying only the first 10. I have tried setting numerous values in the "batch size" parameter and nothing seems to work properly.
  • I am sorting on a text field in the CDT. I am creating a variable of type pagingdata and setting the values. If I set the field of the CDT as the sort parameter, it does perform the sorting, however the batch size set in the variable takes precedence over the row count. So, if I enter "10" as the batch size in the pagingdata variable, my grid shows 10 rows but if I click page 2, it does not refresh with the next 10 rows.. it is stuck displaying only the first 10. I have tried setting numerous values in the "batch size" parameter and nothing seems to work properly.
Children
No Data