Error in Grid using Process analytics as Data

Certified Senior Developer
Hello,

I have a grid using a Process Analytics Report as the source of data. I get the following message:
Expression Evaluation error in rule 'Rule Name' at function a!gridField [line 45] Type Validation Null.

I'm not sure what is causing this issue, since looking at the report the data looks perfectly normal.

Any thoughts? Your help is appreciated.

OriginalPostID-266095

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Debug with limited data and limited columns. Filter the portal report to have only 1 row. If the issue persists, debug by having only 1 column in SAIL and keep adding columns to isolate the data/column that is causing this issue.

Also, check if are using the hidden columns from portal report. To debug, this run the query analytics separately to verify you are using the correct c<number> column in SAIL.

P.S. I see your issue is resolved. Kudos to the feature the checks for updates before posting. I composed the comment before your update so, this is just other debug options for future reference.
  • Debug with limited data and limited columns. Filter the portal report to have only 1 row. If the issue persists, debug by having only 1 column in SAIL and keep adding columns to isolate the data/column that is causing this issue.

Also, check if are using the hidden columns from portal report. To debug, this run the query analytics separately to verify you are using the correct c<number> column in SAIL.

P.S. I see your issue is resolved. Kudos to the feature the checks for updates before posting. I composed the comment before your update so, this is just other debug options for future reference.
Children
No Data