strange behavior in 17.1 when I upload document using a!fileUploadField()

When I upload a file using a!fileUploadField() and check the document ids of all other documents in that target folder, all doc ids get changed.
But when I upload a document through document tab in same folder then it doesn't change the doc IDs of other docs.
Am I doing something wrong or Is this a bug in 17.1?
Please help, thanks in advance.

OriginalPostID-267468

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • This is not about the temporary docId and permanent docId.. The OP knows that the docId before submitting the form is temporary, and only after submitting the form it is actually assigned a permanent docID.
    The OP observed that the docId of other documents are getting changed when a new document is uploaded via SAIL form. Anna was able to show it to me and I too was surprised.. maybe its a genuine bug or maybe he is doing something wrong but it was surprising.
  • This is not about the temporary docId and permanent docId.. The OP knows that the docId before submitting the form is temporary, and only after submitting the form it is actually assigned a permanent docID.
    The OP observed that the docId of other documents are getting changed when a new document is uploaded via SAIL form. Anna was able to show it to me and I too was surprised.. maybe its a genuine bug or maybe he is doing something wrong but it was surprising.
Children
No Data