Grid Links Malfunctioning after 17.1 upgrade

While smoke testing our environment directly following an upgrade to 17.1, I ran into strange behavior with editable grids and their "addRowLinks". One of our forms contains multiple editable grids. When accessing this form from sites, all of the "addRowLinks" fail to add a row in their respective grids. It almost looks like the page never is submitted to Appian. None of the text fields will update the page. Pressing any submit buttons won't trigger validation either.

When accessing the exact same form/task from tempo, the link issue changes. Many "addRowLinks" begin to work as designed, but some will throw an error (attached is the Chrome error). The buttons are still unresponsive in tempo.

All the above interfaces did not malfunction before the upgrade. It seems to be localized to this form, as the rest of the system appears to be functioning properly. Has anyone r...

OriginalPostID-268430

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Thanks Mike! I ended up opening a support case and they suggested the same thing. If Appian support is unable to come up with a resolution we might have to allocate the time to make one. This could take some time to investigate since the error does not manifest in the interface designer and the form is quite large. I will add to this thread if we are able to find a solution.
  • Thanks Mike! I ended up opening a support case and they suggested the same thing. If Appian support is unable to come up with a resolution we might have to allocate the time to make one. This could take some time to investigate since the error does not manifest in the interface designer and the form is quite large. I will add to this thread if we are able to find a solution.
Children
No Data