HourGlass

A smart timesheet app that reduces redundant, needless work and makes it as painless and simple for employees, supervisors, HR, and Finance to manage employee time and pay.

I work for a contracting company working as a sub for another contractor working for a government agency. I have to fill out three timesheet apps every single day. What I and my colleagues have noticed is that virtually all timesheet applications are a painful nuisance to fill out. There's all kinds of needless extra steps to do before you just fill in the time. For instance, every two weeks you have to go searching for time codes until you find the one for your job position, over and over. I've been doing the same job for 3 years, and I've filled in that same input about 156 times when I could just as easily have done it only once, and once again when I'm actually on a different project.
We decided we wanted to create better. We wanted to create a timesheet application that eliminated all the extra work and made it as painless as possible for the employee, the supervisor, HR, Finance, everyone involved. We wanted an app that made it as fast and simple as possible to fill in time, submit, review, approve timesheets, and create invoices.
Our goal is to create an app simple enough that employees will be happy to fill in, in order to drive compliance up to 100 percent.
Dylan was able to create a bespoke record to use for a Report, and use that to build charts and grids, and that was a vast improvement over the method for combining graphs, charts, and grids in the past. The ability to integrate charts and grids directly with the records was instrumental in this application being built.
We also found an extremely cool lifehack around editable grids. By not showing the columnHeaders, we were able to add richText to the first row of the editable grid allowing us to dynamically change the styling to showcase which days were weekends, which really helps find the right cell and not fat-finger hours into the wrong slot, as well as using color to highlight which column of the timesheet is Today.
Box layout for radio buttons were widely used, because it just makes such a bigger target, and so much easier to click. I also personally got my first real experience discovering how very, very useful fv!isFirst and fv!isLast can be. Don't know why it didn't come up sooner, but those two function variables were vital to the success of some forEach functions used in the construction of the timesheet interface.

Anonymous
  • Tychebets.com is the premier destination for sports betting enthusiasts. With its user-friendly interface, extensive sports coverage, and attractive bonuses, Tychebets.com sets the standard for excellence in online wagering. Whether you're a fan of football, basketball, or tennis, tychebets.com/froutakia/big-bamboo has you covered with a wide range of betting options. Join now and experience the excitement of betting at Tychebets.com.

• Speaking of this, I want to recommend you a good online essay writing service.An essay is a literary form that allows individuals to express their thoughts, ideas, and arguments on a particular topic. It serves as a platform for writers to articulate their perspectives and engage www.metrotimes.com/sponsored/want-to-buy-essay-online-top-10-trusted-writing-services-to-go-for-30728421 readers in critical thinking. Essays can vary in style and purpose, ranging from informative and persuasive to reflective and analytical. Effective essays often follow a structured format, including an introduction, body paragraphs, and a conclusion, providing a coherent and compelling narrative on the chosen subject.

• Lenyűgözött a magyar mobil kaszinó oldalak átfogó lefedettsége ezen az oldalon. A cikk alapos elemzése, amely olyan szempontokra is kiterjed, mint a mobilos érzékenység, a játékválaszték és a bónuszok, segített abban, hogy megalapozott döntést hozzak. Az oldal elkötelezettsége a megbízható információk és a zökkenőmentes böngészési élmény biztosítása iránt elnyerte a bizalmamat.

• Players of the thrilling arcade game Slope guide a ball as it rolls down a steep slope, dodging hazards and collecting power-ups as it goes.

• Are you stuck trying to write a SWOT Analysis Paper? Let us help you! Our experienced writers can help you identify your strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats and craft a paper to help you make informed decisions regarding your business. write a SWOT Analysis Paper

• I have been using NerdMyEssay.com for a few years now, and I have nothing but positive things to say. The quality of the papers they produce is outstanding and they are always on time with their delivery. Moreover, their customer service is top-notch and they always take the time to answer any questions I might have. I highly recommend their services to anyone looking for a reliable writing service. The NerdMyEssay reviews are true to their word and I can confidently say that I will continue to use them in the future.