Appian Advanced Integrations
Learn the proven practices of linking to outside systems
Appian Advanced Integrations builds on knowledge gained during the Appian Developer curriculum, and expands on utilizing Appian as a primary interface and workflow engine for mixing data between Appian and other systems. Students will learn how to authenticate and connect to external systems as well as expose Appian functionality to external systems.
This course is part of the Senior Developer course series and is designed for experienced practitioners with current knowledge of application development. We recommend participants have a current Appian Certified Associate Developer designation before enrolling.
After completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Connect to a variety of outside systems using several authentication methods
- Parse complex data returns and use it within your applicationDesign for Accessibility
- Effectively handle and troubleshoot error messages from integrations
- Explain the most appropriate integration choice for a given use case
- Expose application data to outside systems in a secure manner
- Build integrations and incorporate them in interfaces, processes and records with proper error handling
- Identify the correct type of integration given a use case
- Differentiate between the available authentication protocols
- Create and call web APIs
- Understand HTTP Methods, Headers and Query Parameters
How can you take this course?
You will spend 2 full days in a physical or virtual classroom with one of our instructors, as they direct your progress through the material.