Appian Advanced Process Modeling
Learn to build flexible, scalable, and high-performance process models within Appian.
Appian’s Advanced Process Modeling course is a 3-day curriculum taken through our instructor-led program. This course builds on the knowledge obtained in the Appian Developer course by teaching Appian’s proven automation practices through flexible, scalable, and high-performance process design. The content of this course contributes towards the Level 2 Credential and helps prepare students for the exam..
This course is part of the Senior Developer course series and is designed for experienced practitioners with current knowledge of application development. We recommend participants have a current Appian Certified Associate Developer designation before enrolling.
After completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Implement best practices for scalable and memory-efficient process models
- Explain common workflow archetypes and select the most appropriate style for the client
- Utilize looping flows and multiple-node instances to handle complex tasks
- Identify common Appian process model design patterns
- Distinguish between process-driven and record-driven application models
- Implement proven practices for mission critical and high-frequency business processes
- Design memory-efficient processes for scalable operations
- Generate high-fidelity reporting tools for process and business health related to processes
How can you take this course?
You will spend 3 full days in a physical or virtual classroom with one of our instructors, as they direct your progress through the material.