Appian Applied RPA
Hands-on bot building for enterprise solutions
Appian Applied RPA a 3-day course obtained through an instructor-led experience. This course builds on knowledge gained in the Developer course as well as Appian’s online RPA training available through Academy Online. This course walks students through the architecture, planning, estimation, and creation of Appian RPA bots while also providing best practices for successful deployments.
This course is part of the Senior Developer course series and is designed for experienced practitioners with current knowledge of application development. We recommend participants have a current Appian Certified Associate Developer designation before enrolling.
After completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Evaluate Appian RPA Use Cases
- Explain Appian RPA Architecture
- Download and configure Appian RPA Agents
- Create Appian Robotic Processes Using Selenium
- Use the Appian RPA Browser Module, Items Module and Keyboard Module
- Call Robotic Processes from a Process Model
- Identify the purpose and use cases of Appian RPA bots
- Explain how to plan and estimate for incorporating Appian RPA into applications
- Identify common exception handling methods for Appian RPA
- Create a robot and utilize it within an Appian application
How can you take this course?
You will spend 3 full days in a physical or virtual classroom with one of our instructors, as they direct your progress through the material.