Appian Quality Assurance
Learn Appian’s proven practices for validating a quality delivery
This course builds on knowledge gained in Appian Developer and provides students with a deeper dive into Appian quality assurance practices. This starts with proper construction of a testing design document and progresses through each type of testing including, Exploratory, Accessibility, User Acceptance, In-flight, and Performance. Additionally, students learn the basics of automated testing tools such as Expression Rule Testing.
This course is part of the Senior Developer course series and is designed for experienced practitioners with current knowledge of application development. We recommend participants have a current Appian Certified Associate Developer designation before enrolling.
After completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Understand the purpose of each testing method, when to use each and how to implement them
- Document testing procedures so that your team will implement them with minimal effort
- Understand the value of user acceptance testing and how to conduct them in a project
- Explain the importance of automated testing for interfaces and low-code objects
- Understand how to handle results from various testing methods and lead efficient troubleshooting initiatives
- Incorporate testing criteria into all Appian application user stories
- Explain each type and phase of testing utilized during Application development
- Recall strategies for load testing of applications and databases
- Develop a testing plan for any given project
How can you take this course?
You will be able to complete the course content at your own pace using our online course curriculum.