The Application Administrator course is designed for IT professionals who are not Appian Developers but are responsible for maintaining and monitoring one or more running applications.
- Proactively monitor application health, identify and anticipate issues
- Manage user access and permissions
- Receive, triage and escalate user issues
- Troubleshoot mild issues in production
- Understand how to navigate Appian support systems and resources
How can you take this course?
You will spend 4 half-days (16 hours) in a virtual classroom with one of our instructors, as they direct your progress through the material.