Appian Delivery Methodology
Learn how to lead an Appian project to deliver a successful app
Appian Delivery Methodology is a must for anyone who wants to learn the strategies for managing a successful Appian project. We'll cover essential topics, including the phases of a project, strategies for organizing teams, drafting and communicating the roadmap to stakeholders, selecting and prioritizing application features, and planning for future maintenance. We will also share our time-tested practices for training and supporting end users.
This course is part of the Senior Developer course series and is designed for experienced practitioners with current knowledge of application development. We recommend participants have a current Appian Certified Associate Developer designation before enrolling.
After completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Define Project Phases
- Communicate with Stakeholders
- Select Application Features
- Organize Teams
- Plan Deployments and Maintenance
- Support End Users
- Explain what work should be accomplished during each project phase (Initiating, Building, Releasing, and Optimizing)
- Explain and lead project management steps and ceremonies
- Identify and communicate release strategies to stakeholders
- Lead refinement sessions to ensure backlog alignment
- Define and implement a testing strategy, including automated testing
- Educate and train end users
- Organize multi-tiered support team
- Utilize technical readiness and stakeholder readiness checklists
- Explain health check results and implement corrections
How can you take this course?
You will be able to complete the course content at your own pace using our online course curriculum.