Develop your first Appian application
Appian Developer equips you with the skills you need to be job-ready. This deep dive and immersive learning experience is designed to get Developers what they need for long-term success.
This content will prepare you for the Appian Certified Associate Developer exam. Good luck, Developers!
After completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Explain Application Components and Data Flow
- Manage the Application Lifecycle
- Configure Dynamic Interfaces
- Configure Application Components and Security
- Display and Update Data through Records
- Configure Grids and Reports
- Automate Process Workflows
Application and Object Design
- Constructing Appian Sites
- Appian Records
- Application Planning
- Designing Interfaces
- UX Best Practices
- Application Structure & Security
- Custom Data Types & Data Management
- Business Rules
- Process Modeling
- Assigning Tasks
- Writing to Databases
- Data Queries
- Local Variables
- Application Design Best Practices
- Application Deployment
- Advanced Interface Design
- Task Reports
- Editable Grids
- Complex/Dynamic Reports
- REST Integrations
- Establishing Web APIs
How can you take this course?
You will be able to complete the course content at your own pace using our online course curriculum.
You will be able to complete the course content at your own pace using our online course curriculum in Spanish.
You will complete 4 weeks of online learning with the benefits of an instructor and learning cohort to guide you and collaborate with.
You will spend 5 full days in a physical or virtual classroom with one of our instructors, as they direct your progress through the material.