Advanced Call Web Service

Overview

This plug-in provides functions and smart services for connecting to SOAP-based web services. Where possible it is recommended to utilize the out of the box functionality.

Key Features & Functionality

The Advanced Call Web Service provides support for the following:

• Support for SOAP attachments
  • Support for Base64 attachments
  • Ability to call web services that do not explicitly declare the requirement for WS-Security UsernameToken in the WSDL policy
  • Ability to call web services that use a self-signed SSL certificate

The attachment provided with the download provides more information and examples. Where possible, use the base product Call Web Service functionality instead.

Anonymous
Parents Comment Children
  • The SunCertPathBuilderException was resolved after uploading java keystore. Thanks.

• Thanks for providing the fix. No more observing AbstractCallSOAPWebService error.

I am running into following issue. could you please suggest if I am missing anything. 

Can I use this smart service for the SOAP service which needs basic authentication (username and password).

I tried with "Service Authentication" parameter value as mentioned below however it fails.

Service Authentication:

{action: "USERNAME_TOKEN_DIGEST_PASSWORD", usernameTokenSystemKey: "scs.key"}

Error:

com.sun.xml.ws.client.ClientTransportException: HTTP transport error: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target

• Version 1.4.2 of the smart service should be published shortly to the App Market. 

It should resolved this issue.