AES Encrypt

Overview

Encrypt and decrypt sensitive text data using AES

Key Features & Functionality

Encryption and decryption using AES with option to format the output as hex or base64.

Anonymous
Parents
  • Good afternoon,

I am having a problem when using the plugin, both for encrypttext and decrypttext.

I am trying to access via SCS and I always get the error "Error encrypting value: This plug-in [com.unionbankph.plugins.aesencrypt] is not registered to access secured values ​​for the given external system key [Key]. Check the external systems plug -ins list in the Administration Console." even though the plugin is correctly in the credential's plugin list. I am currently using them in the following way

local!base64Key: decodebase64string("pruebaencript"),
    local!eas: fn!encrypttext(
    valueToEncrypt: local!valor,
    scsKey: "pruebaencript",
    scsField:"Key",
    iv: local!base64Key
    ),

Thank you so much

Comment
  • Good afternoon,

I am having a problem when using the plugin, both for encrypttext and decrypttext.

I am trying to access via SCS and I always get the error "Error encrypting value: This plug-in [com.unionbankph.plugins.aesencrypt] is not registered to access secured values ​​for the given external system key [Key]. Check the external systems plug -ins list in the Administration Console." even though the plugin is correctly in the credential's plugin list. I am currently using them in the following way

local!base64Key: decodebase64string("pruebaencript"),
    local!eas: fn!encrypttext(
    valueToEncrypt: local!valor,
    scsKey: "pruebaencript",
    scsField:"Key",
    iv: local!base64Key
    ),

Thank you so much

Children
No Data