Get Last Successful Login Details

Overview

This plug-in will traverse through the last 30 days of login files and return the date and time of a successful login. This is useful for removing access for users who are not using the system.

Key Features & Functionality

Returns date and time of the last successful login in the previous 30 days.

Anonymous
Parents
  • There is an issue with this plug-in.  A report was filed with Appian Marketplace

Summary:

Detailed explanation of the issue:

The plugin is not properly displaying the last time a user logged into Appian. 

Example:  If I login to Appian at 9am local time on January 8, 2024, then log out, wait 15 minutes and log back into Appian what I should see is that my last successful login was 9am but what’s being returned is 9:15am.  This type of plugin is useful/needed to determine if someone other than the logged in user accessed Appian between 9am and 9:15am.  Let’s say for example that I worked all day on Friday, January 5th and logged out at the end of the day, when I log back in on Monday morning, January 8, 2024, I should see that my last successful login was on Friday, January 5th.  If I see a date value of January 6, 2024, that will lead me to believe someone logged in as me over the weekend.

Comment
  • There is an issue with this plug-in.  A report was filed with Appian Marketplace

Summary:

Detailed explanation of the issue:

The plugin is not properly displaying the last time a user logged into Appian. 

Example:  If I login to Appian at 9am local time on January 8, 2024, then log out, wait 15 minutes and log back into Appian what I should see is that my last successful login was 9am but what’s being returned is 9:15am.  This type of plugin is useful/needed to determine if someone other than the logged in user accessed Appian between 9am and 9:15am.  Let’s say for example that I worked all day on Friday, January 5th and logged out at the end of the day, when I log back in on Monday morning, January 8, 2024, I should see that my last successful login was on Friday, January 5th.  If I see a date value of January 6, 2024, that will lead me to believe someone logged in as me over the weekend.

Children
No Data