Send HTTP Request

This plug-in is deprecated, unmaintained and no longer recommended for use. Refactor applications utilizing the functionality of this component to use alternatives. The functionality is available in Appian (without a plug-in) using the Integration Object.

Contains multiple Smart Services and Custom Functions which allow you to send an HTTP Request to an endpoint.

Supported request types are:

• GET
  • HEAD
  • PUT
  • DELETE

Examples use cases include:

• Google search queries
  • Calling REST APIs (e.g. Twitter updates, send SMS message)
  • Sending SOAP XML to a Web Service
  • Getting binary files over HTTP
Anonymous
Parents
  • So the only thing that I am seeing in the smart service package is the pdf that details out certain issues faced and its solutions. I am yet to try out the Smart Service in the PM, that's only because I am using the functions. For example using httpgetwithscs() errors out with the endpoint and the scs key and there is no way I can find out what the error is and solve it. I have checked the logs too. What I need is somewhat detailed examples on how we can use these functions, if that's not too much trouble Slight smile

•  The pdf in the package is about the issue in the previous version and it is fixed in the current version. If you like to use SCS in the plugin, the field name in SCS should be set to `username` and `password`. So that plugin will take the Username and Password appropriately. Also, you need to add `Web And XML Extensions` to the Plug-ins List of SCS.

Please refer to the Release Notes.txt in the package. I hope this will help with your issue. If this does not help your question, let me know.

Comment
  •  The pdf in the package is about the issue in the previous version and it is fixed in the current version. If you like to use SCS in the plugin, the field name in SCS should be set to `username` and `password`. So that plugin will take the Username and Password appropriately. Also, you need to add `Web And XML Extensions` to the Plug-ins List of SCS.

Please refer to the Release Notes.txt in the package. I hope this will help with your issue. If this does not help your question, let me know.

Children
No Data