Web Speech to Text Component

Overview

Use this Web Speech to Text component plug-in to convert an audio stream to text. It can be used by users to capture notes via audio instead of typing text.

This plug-in also supports real-time conversion to text thereby allowing you to see speech to text conversion in real-time. This plugin uses Chrome Web Speech API and is only supported on Google Chrome.

Key Features & Functionality

• Used to convert speech to text in real-time and on stop mode
  • Provides start and end time of the speech
  • Supports multiple languages
  • Provides error handling
Anonymous
Parents
  • Hi ,

i didn't find any things about the Italian Language code on the documentation of this Plugin (see below)

languageCode (Text): Specify speech language code. Some of the supported language with code (Afrikaans = af-ZA,Bahasa Indonesia = id-ID,Bahasa Melayu = ms-MY,Català = ca-ES,Čeština = cs-CZ,Deutsch = de-DE,English Australia = en-AU,English Canada = en-CA,English US = en-US,English India = en-IN,English New Zealand = en-NZ,English South Africa = en-ZA,English UK = en-GB,Español Argentina = es-AR,,Français = fr-FR). For more language code check in WebSpeechApi documentation.

i added simply "it-IT" seems that is working... somebody can help me about it? somebody did this type of test?

Regards,

//Ahmad

Comment
  • Hi ,

i didn't find any things about the Italian Language code on the documentation of this Plugin (see below)

languageCode (Text): Specify speech language code. Some of the supported language with code (Afrikaans = af-ZA,Bahasa Indonesia = id-ID,Bahasa Melayu = ms-MY,Català = ca-ES,Čeština = cs-CZ,Deutsch = de-DE,English Australia = en-AU,English Canada = en-CA,English US = en-US,English India = en-IN,English New Zealand = en-NZ,English South Africa = en-ZA,English UK = en-GB,Español Argentina = es-AR,,Français = fr-FR). For more language code check in WebSpeechApi documentation.

i added simply "it-IT" seems that is working... somebody can help me about it? somebody did this type of test?

Regards,

//Ahmad

Children
No Data