Problem when starting Jboss while installing Appian 17.3

Hi everyone, I have encountered a problem when I attempt to start Jboss during the installation of Appain 17.3 

the suite.ear.failed file showed the details below:

"{\"JBAS014771: Services with missing/unavailable dependencies\" => [
\"jboss.naming.context.java.comp.suite.jms-process-integration-handler.JmsProcessIntegrationHandlerBean.ValidatorFactory is missing [jboss.naming.context.java.comp.suite.jms-process-integration-handler.JmsProcessIntegrationHandlerBean]\",
\"jboss.naming.context.java.comp.suite.unattended-request-handler.UnattendedRequestHandlerBean.ValidatorFactory is missing [jboss.naming.context.java.comp.suite.unattended-request-handler.UnattendedRequestHandlerBean]\",
\"jboss.deployment.subunit.\\\"suite.ear\\\".\\\"email-handler.jar\\\".INSTALL is missing [jboss.deployment.subunit.\\\"suite.ear\\\".\\\"jms-process-integration-handler.jar\\\".deploymentCompleteService]\",
\"jboss.naming.context.java.module.suite.web.env.jms.InternalConnectionFactory is missing [jboss.naming.context.java.jboss.resources.jms.InternalConnectionFactory]\",
\"jboss.naming.context.java.comp.suite.email-handler.EmailHandlerBean.ValidatorFactory is missing [jboss.naming.context.java.comp.suite.email-handler.EmailHandlerBean]\",
\"jboss.naming.context.java.comp.suite.unattended-request-handler.UnattendedRequestHandlerBean.Validator is missing [jboss.naming.context.java.comp.suite.unattended-request-handler.UnattendedRequestHandlerBean]\",
\"jboss.naming.context.java.module.suite.web.env.jms.TransientTopic is missing [jboss.naming.context.java.jboss.resources.jms.TransientTopic]\",
\"jboss.naming.context.java.comp.suite.jms-process-integration-handler.JmsProcessIntegrationHandlerBean.Validator is missing [jboss.naming.context.java.comp.suite.jms-process-integration-handler.JmsProcessIntegrationHandlerBean]\",
\"jboss.naming.context.java.comp.suite.email-handler.EmailHandlerBean.Validator is missing [jboss.naming.context.java.comp.suite.email-handler.EmailHandlerBean]\",
\"jboss.deployment.subunit.\\\"suite.ear\\\".\\\"jms-process-integration-handler.jar\\\".INSTALL is missing [jboss.deployment.subunit.\\\"suite.ear\\\".\\\"unattended-request-handler.jar\\\".deploymentCompleteService]\",
\"jboss.deployment.unit.\\\"suite.ear\\\".deploymentCompleteService is missing [jboss.deployment.subunit.\\\"suite.ear\\\".\\\"email-handler.jar\\\".deploymentCompleteService, jboss.deployment.subunit.\\\"suite.ear\\\".\\\"jms-process-integration-handler.jar\\\".deploymentCompleteService, jboss.deployment.subunit.\\\"suite.ear\\\".\\\"unattended-request-handler.jar\\\".deploymentCompleteService]\"
]}"

while the appian-ds.xml.undeployed file indicates the unsuccessful status.

server.log is attached for your reference. Could you please let me know what part did I missed?

appian forum_server.log

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply Children