Moving from on premise to cloud instance of Appian. I see a post indicating tha

Moving from on premise to cloud instance of Appian. I see a post indicating that the send mail is already installed on the cloud. Is the ability to receive email to start a process also already configured? If so, how do we review this configuration and can we setup aliases like we can in an on-premise install?...

OriginalPostID-31207

OriginalPostID-31207

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Thanks Marco. I'm still not seeing the process start in my cloud instance. From the info you directed me to, I am sending an email to:processmodeluuid0004d54d-4501-8000-0d1c-680000680000@riisdev.appiancloud.com where that uuid is the uuid of a simple process model that has a start event/user input task/end event.

The start event of that process model is a Receive Message event listening for message type email. Once I send the email, I'm expecting to see that process start up. Is this not correct?

Also, do I have access to the log files when using the cloud?
    Thanks for your help.
  • Thanks Marco. I'm still not seeing the process start in my cloud instance. From the info you directed me to, I am sending an email to:processmodeluuid0004d54d-4501-8000-0d1c-680000680000@riisdev.appiancloud.com where that uuid is the uuid of a simple process model that has a start event/user input task/end event.

The start event of that process model is a Receive Message event listening for message type email. Once I send the email, I'm expecting to see that process start up. Is this not correct?

Also, do I have access to the log files when using the cloud?
    Thanks for your help.
Children
No Data